Re: When good x-refs go bad

Subject: Re: When good x-refs go bad
From: Steven Jong <SteveFJong -at- comcast -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 07:58:09 -0500

I've suffered from this problem as well--I even sent a book to review with a bad cross-reference that turned into a block of text complete with a figure! At least when a cross-reference goes bad, it's apparent. Looking back on it, I suppose it would be a good idea to set the display of fields to "Always" and scan your document to make sure nothing unwanted is happening.