Re: HELP: URGENT: PowerPoint Expert

Subject: Re: HELP: URGENT: PowerPoint Expert
From: Marni Barilone <mnb68 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 06:43:31 -0800 (PST)

As always, within minutes I had several offers to
help. I explained my problem and got many quick
replies and they were all useful. I chose the best
option for my situation and it worked well. Thanks
for all the quick and accurate responses. It never
ceases to amaze me how many people will respond to a
plea for help. I especially love the "I hate that
too" responses. Misery loves company.

As for more details in the email, it was kind of a
kludgy problem and it seemed best not to hog server
space and/or digest space with all the stuff that was
completely irrelevant to most people.

Thanks again! To everyone!