re: HELP: URGENT: PowerPoint Expert

Subject: re: HELP: URGENT: PowerPoint Expert
From: holmegm -at- comcast -dot- net
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com (TECHWR-L)
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 13:51:03 +0000

Marni Barilone wrote:

>Please don't start any tool flame wars or tell me why
>I shouldn't be using PowerPoint. I need to talk to
>someone who's an expert with PowerPoint. In
>particular, I need someone who knows about Autoshapes.
>Can you help?

Please don't take this personally, but:

Somebody here may be able to help (perhaps not even an
"expert" ;) ) but we need more to go on.

Please try again, with a subject like "Autoshapes problem
in Powerpoint", or even better, "Autoshapes in Powerpoint
won't blah blah blah" or something specific like that.

Then in the body of the email, tell us what you are trying
to do, what steps you are trying (exactly), what actually
happens instead of the desired result, including the full
text of any error messages, if applicable (not just "it
doesn't work" or something like that).

There's still no guarantee that anybody will be able to
help, but it will be far more likely :)

--
Greg Holmes