Re: FrameMaker International

Subject: Re: FrameMaker International
From: "Hoffmann, Armin" <armin -dot- hoffmann -at- schema -dot- de>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 12:24:38 +0100

Hello!

This is a marketing/product management decision. In Germany we have the same problem, Adobe software costs about 50% to 100% more here than in the U.S. I did not find significant differences in functions in Frame 5.5, but cannot compare Frame 6 or 7.

Best regards,
Armin Hoffmann.

Sean Levesley wrote:

I am v.confused about Adobe's pricing policy. FrameMaker is quoted at US$799 on Adobe.com,
but is £705 ($1302) on Adobe.co.uk - a $500 increase.