RE: Equation menu bar

Subject: RE: Equation menu bar
From: "Ruiter, Vicki" <Vicki_Ruiter -at- sra -dot- com>
To: 'John Posada ' <JPosada -at- isogon -dot- com>, 'TECHWR-L ' <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 06:31:39 -0500

Never seen that before, but I found this in the help....

Restore original settings for a menu

On the View menu, point to Toolbars, and then click Customize.

With the Customize dialog box open, right-click the menu you want to
restore, and then click Reset on the shortcut menu.
On the Customize dialog box, click Close.
Note The Reset command restores the built-in menu to its original images,
commands, and submenus.

Good luck!
Vicki Ruiter
vicki_ruiter -at- sra -dot- com