Re: Tools: Getting off a blacklist? (Take II)

Subject: Re: Tools: Getting off a blacklist? (Take II)
From: Peter <pnewman1 -at- optonline -dot- net>
To: Geoff Hart <ghart -at- videotron -dot- ca>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 12:13:44 -0500

Geoff Hart wrote:

<<Don't sweat the blacklisters, just move on.>> I hate running from a fight, particularly when I'm at least partially in the right here.

There are many battles to be fought, that should, morally, be fought, some of the latter should not, practically, be fought. I don't know about you, but my time and resources are limited. I would not consider that fight as one worth fighting. I would file a complaint with the FTC, find another email address and move on. Many professional organizations, such as ACM will provide you with an email address. You also might be able to get one through your school alumni association.

--
Peter

Sisyphus had it easy