Re: How to print a CHM file with the TOC?

Subject: Re: How to print a CHM file with the TOC?
From: Goober Writer <gooberwriter -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Abhijit Sinha <abhijits -at- newgen -dot- co -dot- in>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 06:49:37 -0800 (PST)

> We have a CHM file for a API Manual. We need to
> print the TOC of that CHM
> File.
> Please advise the process that we need to follow to
> print the TOC of the CHM
> file at the earliest as we are in urgent need to
> respond to our customer.

You need to have a TOC topic. You can't print the
expanding and collapsing one.

=====
Goober Writer
(because life is too short to be inept)

"As soon as you hear the phrase "studies show",
immediately put a hand on your wallet and cover your groin."
-- Geoff Hart

We can't all be as creative with sigs as krautgrrl. ;-)