re: Profile

Subject: re: Profile
From: Rachael Lininger <techwhirl -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 09:02:08 -0800 (PST)

Sean Hower <hokumhome -at- freehomepage -dot- com> wrote:

> This whole personality-typing-for-a-job thing is really fascinating to me. :-)

I actually find it really creepy. Myers-Briggs, or rather Kiersey, is really fun and amusing and can provide useful insight, but I don't like it when employers do the typing, and am nervous about how they use it.

Do people have experience with this? Am I just paranoid? I do usually wind up in rare and weird catagories on such tests, so maybe I just expect to be marginalized for strangeness. Not that my employers can't figure out I'm pretty strange all by themselves.

Rachael