RE: Myers-Briggs (the real thing)

Subject: RE: Myers-Briggs (the real thing)
From: John Wilcox <JWilcox -at- zetron -dot- com>
To: 'Roberta Hennessey' <rhennessey -at- avici -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 11:04:45 -0800

This prompted me to get my memory refreshed (i.e., call home and ask my wife
to look at the book). The book to which I was referring is actually by David
Kiersey, who builds on M-B. The title is "Please Understand Me II" (Roman
numeral 2, as in 2nd edition). And good news: the test has only 70
questions. :)

Regards,
John Wilcox, Technical Writer
Zetron, Redmond