RE: Myers-Briggs survey results (long)

Subject: RE: Myers-Briggs survey results (long)
From: "John Posada" <JPosada -at- isogon -dot- com>
To: <lyndsey -dot- amott -at- docsymmetry -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 15:51:28 -0500

It's called time management and priorities. Most of the issues I post on
are based on something I'm doing for my company at that moment or will
help someone with getting THEIR little piece of job done as payment for
their help getting my document out.

Personally, I can't see how anyone else knowing what MB 4-letter code I
fall under is going to make me get this document out or them get their
document out, but knowing how to better populate a table with 100
bookmarks of API commands will.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Isogon Corporation
http://www.isogon.com

> How about there are 4,972 tech writers busy as hell and if we see one
> more "just-for-fun" survey that doesn't make us or our management
> money, we're gonna go postal?

I think you must mean 4,971 because if you regularly post to this list,
as you do, you cannot possibly be that busy.

Lyndsey Amott
www.docsymmetry.com
Winnipeg, MB R3G 2J3