Re: Multiple undo (was Re: Microsoft Documentation)

Subject: Re: Multiple undo (was Re: Microsoft Documentation)
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "Dick Margulis" <margulis -at- fiam -dot- net>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 13:57:24 -0800

As long as Adobe keeps turning out "new" releases, the current staff
are still the "designers," whether they live up to the title or not, and I'm
not prepared to let them off the hook by giving them a description like
"maintenance crew.". If the current release still had a 3 to the left of
the decimal it'd be different.

Gene Kim-Eng