RE: Online Survey Usability

Subject: RE: Online Survey Usability
From: mlist -at- ca -dot- rainbow -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 12:48:02 -0500

Is it just me, or did anyone else get the impression that
Nielson had a quota (number of words or amount of screen
real-estate to fill up)?

He said keep it short and simple - maximum, one screen.
It took him several hefty paragraphs, and demanded some
scrolling on my part, to impart that message.

What's wrong with this picture?

/kevin