RE: Members Only Content on Chapter Web Site

Subject: RE: Members Only Content on Chapter Web Site
From: "Bill Swallow" <wswallow -at- nycap -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "'Scott Abel'" <abelsp -at- netdirect -dot- net>, "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 22:40:23 -0500

My thought is to put anything that everyone pays for in a "members only"
group. Things like local conference proceedings, meeting minutes (if you
take them), statistical reports such as local salary surveys, etc.

Of note, I do not recommend you do this, but that is my thought should you
feel compelled to discriminate content.

Bill Swallow
wswallow "at" nycap "dot" rr "dot" com