Webworks Professional for Framemaker: How to resize GIFs?

Subject: Webworks Professional for Framemaker: How to resize GIFs?
From: "Ellen Gorlow" <egorlow -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 10:14:08 +0100

I am trying to create a help file with Webworks Professional for
Framemaker. All the GIF images in the generated html file are too large.
I wrote a macro, checked the "Use Macro" checkbox, etc. but this has no
effect on the size of the images.

I did find a way to do this (freeware from cap studio) but this solution
involves creating a new marker in Framemaker and inserting it in a text
box within each GIF's frame. I would like to find a solution that does
not require so much hand work.

Does anyone have a better solution to this problem?

Ellen Gorlow
--
Ellen Gorlow
Brander Str 59