Re: Documentation and Bug Reports

Subject: Re: Documentation and Bug Reports
From: Isaac Rabinovitch <isaacr -at- mailsnare -dot- net>
To: techwr-l
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 07:53:41 -0800

John Posada wrote:

Within 2 days, the logging application was installed on my machine and
I'm able to analyze the reports for issues that could have been
addressed in the docs.

So, my question...anyone else doing this as a routine part of
documentation updating, review, or development?

Nwver ever heard of it. But it does sound like an excelleent idea.