RE: "E-learning" software question

Subject: RE: "E-learning" software question
From: "Schneberger, Joanne" <Joanne -dot- Schneberger -at- bestsoftware -dot- com>
To: 'Brigitte Johnston' <bjohnston -at- humantech -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 12:57:00 -0800

Brigitte:

My organization has used Centra for the last two years for eLearning. It
has some good tools for voice over IP presentation of training as well as
the ability to record and playback education sessions. We've had good
success with it. However, as a national organization some of our sister
divisions have been using WebEx and we'll soon be moving to that.