Coffee Cup HTML editor - Seek reviews

Subject: Coffee Cup HTML editor - Seek reviews
From: "Joe Campo" <jcampo -at- solidworks -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 13:22:18 -0500

I saw this product Coffee Cup recommended by someone from this news list. If you have experience with this product, would you mind sharing your opinion with me?

I want an HTML editor that is easy to use to create private web sites. Coffee Cup looks like it has the power to do what I want with semi-automation, where I can view code if I want to. I am pretty good with HTML so I am comfortable editing code, but I prefer to have the editor do most of the work to save me time.

Side info - I played with DreamWeaver but find it to be a bit disorganized (older version 4.0)
I have heard MS FrontPage adds too much junk code.
I have an older version of HomeSite, but I need to do too much manual coding and I don't have the time.

Thanks for your opinions.

Joseph Campo
Technical Writer | SolidWorks Corporation | 300 Baker Avenue | Concord | MA | 01742 | USA
Phone: +1-978-371-5164 | Fax: +1-978-371-7303 | jcampo -at- solidworks -dot- com
www.solidworks.com