RE: Re: Problem Installing FrameMaker 7.0 Trial Version

Subject: RE: Re: Problem Installing FrameMaker 7.0 Trial Version
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: 19 Feb 2004 18:47:54 GMT

Do you have another computer you can put it on?

This happens to me a lot. I almost never have enough
spare time to wring out a demo in 30 days. Almost all
of the SW I've purchased after trying demos have been
programs that counted sessions, disabled some functions
or put some sort of watermark on saved work.

Gene Kim-Eng