Re: Problem Installing FrameMaker 7.0 Trial Version

Subject: Re: Problem Installing FrameMaker 7.0 Trial Version
From: "T. Word Smith" <techwordsmith -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 10:09:01 -0800 (PST)

As a wise man once suggested, why not call Adobe? Or,
if you did, what did they say. Timed trials are
deliberately set up that way -- to be timed. Your
reasons sound fair enough to me, so give Adobe a call.

And a question: Does the FM 7 trial permit you to save
your work (and, hence, use books and TOCs and IXes)?

Subject: Re: Problem Installing FrameMaker 7.0 Trial
Version
From: Anagha -dot- Mulay -at- smartstream-stp -dot- com
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 17:42:24 +0530

My apologies if it sounds like a theft. The last time
we installed the
software, we could not evaluate due to other
constraints. Hence, wanted to
reinstall it.

=====
T.

"Money makes the world go 'round is an incomplete statement; money is the fuel, and stupidity is the short bus that burns it." (Bill Swallow-02/04)

http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools