Webworks Professional 2003 and Javadoc Problem with GIFs

Subject: Webworks Professional 2003 and Javadoc Problem with GIFs
From: "T. Word Smith" <techwordsmith -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 10:06:58 -0800 (PST)

You were using GraphicStyle markers inside FrameMaker,
correct?

Subject: Solution: Webworks Professional 2003 and
Javadoc Problem with GIFs
From: "Ellen Gorlow"
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 11:20:23 +0100

<snip?

In Webworks in the Style Designer there is a Graphics
tab that is
intended to be used to change the resolution of the
images. However, when
the graphic style "GIF" was selected, changing the
Resolution/Scale% had
not effect on the size of the images in the html
files.

We found out that Webworks only supports the graphic
stye "Default" for
images in Javadoc Help projects. With this setting,
we can change the
size of the images by changing the Resolution/Scale%.
We can also choose
a Scale% for thumbnails. The quality of the reduced
images is adequate
for our needs, since we are using thumbnail images
that users can click
on to see the full size image.

=====
T.

"Money makes the world go 'round is an incomplete statement; money is the fuel, and stupidity is the short bus that burns it." (Bill Swallow-02/04)

http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools