name for expand/collapse button

Subject: name for expand/collapse button
From: "Patrice Dodd" <PatriceD -at- caesy -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 16:41:42 -0800

Hello, all:

I need a name for the button that expands and collapses a pane. To see
an example, go to, and
scroll down till you see the "Form1" sample. Just to the right of the
words "Dreamweaver", "Fireworks MX", and "Miscellaneous" are pictures of
the button I'm talking about.

I guess I could call it an Expand/Collapse button, but that seems so
wordy. I searched google and this archive, but I didn't find what I was
looking for.

Could you please reply to me directly?

Patrice Dodd


Previous by Author: re Cross-references in Word and Page Breaks
Next by Author: RE: name for expand/collapse button
Previous by Thread: Webworks Professional 2003 and Javadoc Problem with GIFs
Next by Thread: Re: name for expand/collapse button

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads