TW Contract offer

Subject: TW Contract offer
From: "Karen E. Black" <kblack_text -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 11:19:31 -0500

Not a good one either -- Toronto area, $25-27 CDN per hour for a senior writer. This is from a recruiter specializing in IT. Since I've been working here for nearly 3 years and make more than that plus benefits and pension, I decided not to take it <g>. But maybe it's a sign of something. Like rats leaving a sinking ship? Aughh!

Karen Black in Toronto, middle-aged technical writer

The new MSN 8: advanced junk mail protection and 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/bcomm&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca