Re: Best idea of the week, make that year. Yeah, yeah, I know the year just started

Subject: Re: Best idea of the week, make that year. Yeah, yeah, I know the year just started
From: "Karen E. Black" <kblack_text -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 10:03:32 -0500

Maybe this was the most brilliant idea since Ctrl-Alt-Del, but I'm guessing that Digibuy was getting so many calls from customers questioning a line item on their credit card statements that they had to react to save their sanity and lower their costs. Myself, I would have understood from the second or third iteration of "This is NOT a BILL." I've been billed by Digibuy before, but I knew from the dollar amount (converted from USD) what it was for.

Karen Black in Toronto, cynical as all get out

From: "Mike O." <obie1121 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Also kudos to the management team who decided to implement the CRM tool that
sent that letter.

STOP MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/bcomm&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca