Re: Interactive diagrams?

Subject: Re: Interactive diagrams?
From: "Mike O." <obie1121 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 16:03:43 -0500

John Posada wrote:
> "Kerry offered a four-minute explanation, saying he had voted for
> "a process," not war itself. Then it was Edwards turn. He cracked,
> "That's the longest answer I ever heard to a yes or no question."

Kerry's reply was a variation on the "If by whiskey..." speech.(link found,
oddly enough, at http://www.bible.org/illus/a/a-53.htm).

Politics aside, I would gladly buy tickets to see Edwards in a Presidential
debate, purely for a display of communications skills.

Nice segue, though - working this topic into a thread on diagramming tools
:-)

Mike O.