Help with Pagemaker

Subject: Help with Pagemaker
From: Roberta Hennessey <rhennessey -at- avici -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 16:44:55 -0500

Hi. I wonder if anyone has every experienced this issue in Pagemaker.

I have been tasked with updating a Pagemaker (PM) file that then is
exported to a pdf and posted on a web page.

The logo is incorporated into the PM file by using a true type font,
chosen from the Type drop down menu. (Works similar to the Wingding
fonts.) This displays fine in the PM file, but when exported, show
the characters (letters used to get symbols) that represent the logo
only on one page - the other page location of logo displays fine.

In the distiller options, the true type font is in the "always embed"
field. I have even tried "copying" the logo from the page where it
displays ok in the pdf to where it doesn't and that doesn't work
either.

I'm baffled and I have to publish these docs. Does anyone have any
suggestions? I can't use an image file because it's not "crisp" enough.

Thank you.

Bobbi