Interviewing for new position - Business Analyst - Advice?

Subject: Interviewing for new position - Business Analyst - Advice?
From: cor -at- techwritercor -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 17:02:11 -0700

I'm intervieiwing for a Junior Business Analyst position on Friday and am
wondering what salary range I should ask for if they ask me about that?
The position is in Syracuse, NY if that helps. I looked up a Business
Systems Analyst I on salary.com for Syracuse and it said the range is
between $39k - $50k per year. At times I have found that web site to be
on the high side. If you have any advice, please e-mail me to let me know
what you think! Thanks!