Visio 2003 and emf

Subject: Visio 2003 and emf
From: sylviafan -at- juno -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 12:04:40 -0700

I searched the archives and found only a little bit of information about
Visio and EMF file formats. Does anyone know if Visio 2003, specifically,
has a problem creating EMF? I have Visio 2003, and created a diagram in
EMF format. When the files were converted to PNG using Microsoft HTML
Help, all we got was a gray box. When another person in my office used
Visio 2002 to do the same thing, the image came out OK. Hints? Tips?