RE: Which image format

Subject: RE: Which image format
From: "Bill Swallow" <wswallow -at- nycap -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "'Cook, John'" <John -dot- Cook -at- camtronics -dot- com>, "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 21:14:12 -0500

Any RGB image format will work for you.

Bill Swallow
wswallow "at" nycap "dot" rr "dot" com

::: -----Original Message-----
::: Our situation is a little different. While our *print*
::: manuals will end up
::: in black and white, the *pdf* (parked on a workstation
::: desktop) is in color.
::: We're using FrameMaker and using one book to produce a
::: number of different
::: formats (our book also uses WebWorks Publisher Pro to
::: produce MS HTML Help).
::: Therefore, we need to make sure our graphics can support a number of
::: different (sometimes competing) end results.