ADMIN: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Conference on Content Management

Subject: ADMIN: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Conference on Content Management
From: Eric Ray <ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 12:20:43 -0700

As it said in the rules posted just hours ago, and in the information
you received when you subscribed, ads are not permitted on TECHWR-L.

Please contact me to find out more about the right way to advertise on

Bill Trippe wrote:

Some of you are probably familiar with the <snip>,
but we cover content management, XML, and related technologies. A key focus
over the years has been technology that impacts document creation,
management, and distribution, including technical documentation and product

ROBOHELP IS THE INDUSTRY STANDARD IN HELP AUTHORING New RoboHelp X5 includes all new features such as, content management, multi-author support, distributed
workforce support, XML and PDF support, and much more!

Purchase new Macromedia RoboHelp X5 by March 31st and receive a $100 mail-in rebate.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com

[ANNOUNCE] Gilbane Conference on Content Management: From: Bill Trippe