Re: ISD Try #2

Subject: Re: ISD Try #2
From: Michele Davis <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 10:03:37 -0600

David and Bill,

Thank you! "I want to jump but I'm afraid I'll fall..." I think perhaps my contact was wrong by saying "Integrated."

I got out of Babylon, but there was no Zion. No Promised Land.

Bill Greve wrote:

"ISD analysis" might be the key phrase.

Instructional System Design - Analysis Phase The Analysis Phase
Analyze The System

ROBOHELP IS THE INDUSTRY STANDARD IN HELP AUTHORING New RoboHelp X5 includes all new features such as, content management, multi-author support, distributed
workforce support, XML and PDF support, and much more!

Purchase new Macromedia RoboHelp X5 by March 31st and receive a $100 mail-in rebate.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com

RE: ISD Try #2: From: Bill Greve