Re: ISD Try #2

Subject: Re: ISD Try #2
From: Michele Davis <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 09:56:10 -0600

No, I don't need ANY info on ID, I am an ID, but somehow, according to this client, ISD wraps into ID, unless this client has no clue as to what they want. To quote them, they want an "ISD analysis" for one of their clients.

My contact doesn't know what ISD is, so he's useless, but the interviewer knows. I hate acronyms!

ISD must have a set methodology similair to ID, or a sw rollout. That's what I need, the nugget of truth, ISD methodology.

--
Michele

I got out of Babylon, but there was no Zion. No Promised Land.
www.krautgrrl.com

John Posada wrote:

Michele...your post asked for "ISD (Integrated System Design)", not
instructional design

ROBOHELP IS THE INDUSTRY STANDARD IN HELP AUTHORING New RoboHelp X5 includes all new features such as, content management, multi-author support, distributed
workforce support, XML and PDF support, and much more!

Purchase new Macromedia RoboHelp X5 by March 31st and receive a $100 mail-in rebate. http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com