RE: oh help... Powerpoint again

Subject: RE: oh help... Powerpoint again
From: "Lisa Wright" <liwright -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 12:55:19 -0800

FWIW, Visio works on the same model. Switching to a different tab, zooming,
changing focus, etc. are all considered actions that Visio records in
history and repeats or undoes when you redo/undo. It can be disconcerting at
first, for sure, after working with Word for so long.

Now if I could only figure out why Visio 2003 every once in awhile would
simply stop tracking steps altogether, so I would completely lose the
ability to undo. Talk about frustrating!