generating layout robohelp

Subject: generating layout robohelp
From: siteadmin -at- word-builder -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 09:19:36 -0500

I have a question about using RoboHelp. Why is it that when I make a small edit
in a single topic, RoboHelp generates output for the entire application,
rewriting all of the topic pages, regenerating the java scripts, completely
redoing all of the files of the application? I've set the generate layout to
prompt before publishing, but I get no prompt to tell the software no, not to
republish the entire application.

Is there a way to just republish a single topic and not the entire file system
after I make small and minor edits? Am I missing a setting or something? Please
help.

Thank you

Tim Stalker
Word-Builder Precision Communications

PLUS Great discounts on RoboHelp training. OFFER EXPIRES March 31!
Call 1-800-358-9370 or visit: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com