Robohelp Query

Subject: Robohelp Query
From: Parul Agarwal <parulag05 -at- yahoo -dot- co -dot- in>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 05:27:45 +0000 (GMT)

Hi List,
I am familiar with Robohelp to build WinHelp but have
never created HTML Help Using RoboHelp. Could somebody
please tell me how to link the HTML Help with a
certain Web Application, in order to make the HTML
Help context-sensitive.
Thanks in advance,

Go to:

PLUS Great discounts on RoboHelp training. OFFER EXPIRES March 31!
Call 1-800-358-9370 or visit:

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com

generating layout robohelp: From: siteadmin