Re: Robohelp Query

Subject: Re: Robohelp Query
From: David Knopf <david -at- knopf -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 05:43:53 -0800

Parul Agarwal wrote:

Hi List,
I am familiar with Robohelp to build WinHelp but have
never created HTML Help Using RoboHelp. Could somebody
please tell me how to link the HTML Help with a
certain Web Application, in order to make the HTML
Help context-sensitive.

This is described in detail in RoboHelp's online Help.

*David Knopf ~ Knopf Online ~ San Francisco*
mailto:david -at- knopf -dot- com ~

Consulting & Training for Technical Communicators
RoboHelp ~ FrameMaker ~ WebWorks ~ Structured Authoring ~ XML
WebWorks Publisher Certified ~ Adobe Certified Expert: FrameMaker
Member, JavaHelp 2.0 Expert Group
Moderator, HATT, wwp-users & Techshoret

ROBOHELP X5 - ALL NEW VERSION. Now with Word 2003 support, Content Management, Multi-Author support, PDF and XML support and much more!
PLUS Great discounts on RoboHelp training. OFFER EXPIRES March 31! Call 1-800-358-9370 or visit:

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com

Robohelp Query: From: Parul Agarwal