Re: What's the purpose of this list?

Subject: Re: What's the purpose of this list?
From: Michele Davis <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 11:40:58 -0600

Andrew Plato is a real person. He actually is very accomplished and therefore, cocky, but I find it pretty darn funny and I would bet some other people on the list do too. As Fight Club says, "You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake." Plato puts our other problems in perspective.

I found it whiny for Wendy to say that she has given the list a week and found us unprofessional, give us a month you'll see much worse, and the flames off-list are even more virile. And yet, for some reason, we continue to subscribe. If there was no Plato I'd unsubscribe, personally.

"too dangerous to keep, too evil to let go," the church

ROBOHELP X5 - ALL NEW VERSION. Now with Word 2003 support, Content Management, Multi-Author support, PDF and XML support and much more!
PLUS Great discounts on RoboHelp training. OFFER EXPIRES March 31! Call 1-800-358-9370 or visit:

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com

RE: What's the purpose of this list?: From: Martinek, Carla M