Replacing Screen Captures in RoboHelp

Subject: Replacing Screen Captures in RoboHelp
From: Mike Jueneman <uticormike -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 08:52:44 -0800 (PST)

Hi all! Brand spanking newbie here. My first project
is to update a RoboHelp .hpj that was written by the
TW before me. I'm running into trouble replacing the
screen shots and I was wondering about some of the
methods that some of you fine people use. Any help is

Do you Yahoo!?

PLUS Great discounts on RoboHelp training. OFFER EXPIRES March 31!
Call 1-800-358-9370 or visit:

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com