RE: Replacing Screen Captures in RoboHelp

Subject: RE: Replacing Screen Captures in RoboHelp
From: "John Posada" <JPosada -at- isogon -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 08:54:42 -0500

Mike. What trouble are you having?

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Isogon Corporation
"Realizing Your Business Goals
Through Software Asset Management"

Hi all! Brand spanking newbie here. My first project is to update a
RoboHelp .hpj that was written by the TW before me. I'm running into
trouble replacing the screen shots and I was wondering about some of the
methods that some of you fine people use. Any help is appreciated!

PLUS Great discounts on RoboHelp training. OFFER EXPIRES March 31!
Call 1-800-358-9370 or visit:

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com