Re: How to promote a Web site? (Long)

Subject: Re: How to promote a Web site? (Long)
From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- granatedit -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 19:09:56 -0500

lyndsey -dot- amott -at- docsymmetry -dot- com wrote:

>Furthermore, your site is mainly a commercial site, and it is
believed that commercial sites are
>penalized by the search engines.

Can you explain what you mean by this? The Internet is not
anti-business by any means, so I'm not sure that I'm understanding you
properly. Thanks for the great references.

---
Bonnie Granat
www.granatedit.com
Technical Editing and Writing

PLUS Great discounts on RoboHelp training. OFFER EXPIRES March 31!
Call 1-800-358-9370 or visit: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com