Creative, and Certified too

Subject: Creative, and Certified too
From: MaggiRos <maggiros -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 12:30:22 -0700 (PDT)

This was in today's e-mail. The whole description is:

"THIS IS A CREATIVE TECH WRITER POSITION. 3-5 years
experience writing online help for the web. HTML, RoboHelp
req'd. Strong analytical skills. Experience in team
authoring. Minimum Bachelors degree. Technical Writing
Certification preferred."

Nothing beside remains. Now I'm not in the market this
week, but I had to ask the recruiter: Is "creative" an
ajective or is it part of the job title and if so, what
does it mean? And what's all this about certification? Did
we settle the Tech Writing Certification question already
and I was just too self-involved to notice? Or is it a sign
of the times?

Maggie

ROBOHELP X5 - ALL NEW VERSION!!

Have you tried the latest in Help Authoring from RoboHelp?
Try ROBOHELP X5 for Free - Now with Word 2003 support, Content

Download a free trial today: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l4

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com