RE: Creative, and Certified too

Subject: RE: Creative, and Certified too
From: "Domaschuk, Rob" <Robd -at- datalogics -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 14:37:26 -0500

Maggie writes:

> Minimum Bachelors degree. Technical Writing
> Certification preferred.

That means a MINIMUM of a bachelor degree is requried, or that if you have a
bachelor degree, make sure it is just a minimum type of degree and a
certification (like I got with a 5 minute quiz from Brainbench) is preferred
over a degree? If so, finally, I have a use for my degree in Philosophy and
World Religions!!

> Did we settle the Tech Writing Certification
> question already and I was just too self-involved
> to notice? Or is it a sign of the times?

Yeah, three of us decided one late Monday night awhile back. We just
assumed/expected others to use their powers of mind-reading so that I didn't
have to waste keystrokes proclaiming the new standards.

HTH

ROBOHELP X5 - ALL NEW VERSION!!

Have you tried the latest in Help Authoring from RoboHelp?
Try ROBOHELP X5 for Free - Now with Word 2003 support, Content

Download a free trial today: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l4

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com