Re: FUNNY OFFSHORE STORY

Subject: Re: FUNNY OFFSHORE STORY
From: "T. Word Smith" <techwordsmith -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 10:51:58 -0700 (PDT)

Maybe Accenture will hire them?

--- Michele Davis <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com> wrote:
> In addition we have a major Fortune 100
> company in
> Minneapolis that is laying off their entire IT
> Department and hiring
> Accenture to come in to do the IT work---so there
> will be more out of
> work techies in our area and as I stated in my
> original post, way less
> to choose from.

But, hey, as long as the stock price goes up and the
CEO gets a nice multi-million dollar productivity
bonus, well, then I'm a happy guy. Maybe they can buy
a vacation home in Ibiza and help trickle down some of
that cash?

=====
T.

"Money makes the world go 'round is an incomplete statement; money is the fuel, and stupidity is the short bus that burns it." (Bill Swallow-02/04)

ROBOHELP X5 - ALL NEW VERSION!!

Have you tried the latest in Help Authoring from RoboHelp?
Try ROBOHELP X5 for Free - Now with Word 2003 support, Content

Download a free trial today: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l4

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com