Re: Re: Saving a FrameMaker book as a Word file

Subject: Re: Re: Saving a FrameMaker book as a Word file
From: David Neeley <dbneeley -at- oddpost -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 12:05:47 -0700 (PDT)

Chuck,

Oh, I dunno...

If the original had been in Word with each chapter a different file, you'd probably have to deal with it a chapter at a time anyway...since we all know how good Word's "Master Document" feature is...

David

-----Original Message from Chuck Martin <cm -at- writeforyou -dot- com>-----

Yeah, I can do that. It just takes additional time. And is moderately
annoying to have to do it that way rather than on the book level.

Of course, the filenames already identify the content. Semantic naming. :)

thx,

ROBOHELP X5 - ALL NEW VERSION!!

Have you tried the latest in Help Authoring from RoboHelp?
Try ROBOHELP X5 for Free - Now with Word 2003 support, Content

Download a free trial today: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l4

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com