RE: Comparing the MS Word normal style on two computers?

Subject: RE: Comparing the MS Word normal style on two computers?
From: "Goldstein, Dan" <DGoldstein -at- DeusTech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 09:34:05 -0400

Perhaps I should never say "never." The "Automatically Update Document
Styles" check box *can* be useful for document controllers trying to impose
template discipline on their unruly colleagues (good luck!).

However, in Guy's case, where the Normal style and Normal.dot are used by
both users for simply everything, the check box is worse than useless.

Dan Goldstein

PLUS Great discounts on RoboHelp training. OFFER EXPIRES April 30th!
Call 1-800-358-9370 or visit: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com