RE: modify Heading style in Word

Subject: RE: modify Heading style in Word
From: "Susan W. Gallagher" <sgallagher5 -at- cox -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 09:51:26 -0700

Ronica,

All you need do is designate 'My Style' as a heading.
Select Format > Style from the menu, select the style
to modify, select modify paragraph. In the upper right
corner of the Format Paragraph dialog, there's an
"outline level" drop-down list. It usually says body
or body text. Open the list and select a heading level
for your sytle.

Once you do this, your 'my style' heading should behave
exactly as the corresponding official heading style does.

HTH!
-Sue Gallagher