RE: arrogance

Subject: RE: arrogance
From: "Diane Boos" <dboos -at- drizzle -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 06:52:29 -0700

<quote>Is it possible that in having found the same characteristic in 10
different TWs, that maybe the problem wasn't only them?

Maybe she was expecting blind acceptance of her "suggestions" and when
one wasn't taken, she was, infact, the one with the chip?
</quote>

Could be. I can't say what her personality characteristics were since I
didn't know her that well. I will agree that many people, not just managers,
will transpose their personality difficulties to other people. What
impressed me was her citing "arrogance" in TWers and our subject being
"arrogance."
Diane

>From a single set of Word documents, create online Help and printed
http://www.doctohelp.com