Re: Camtasia problem

Subject: Re: Camtasia problem
From: "T. Word Smith" <techwordsmith -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 05:54:17 -0700 (PDT)

My boss ran into that black screen thing and
immediately dumped Camtasia for RoboDemo, so I never
got a chance to troubleshoot it. Have you checked the
Techsmith forums?

--- Yaacov Garber <yaacovg -at- post -dot- com> wrote:

> I am building a sample tutorial in Camtasia 2
> (evaluation version) and am running into the
> following problem. My project will not run in the
> Camtasia Studio, a black screen appears in the
> viewer. The product also seems to be stuck in the
> ?Rendering storyboard? faze while converting to SWF.
> My project is made up of multiple avi, wav, and jpeg
> files. And is a little under 5 minutes long.
> Since I am new to the tool I am not sure what
> project parameters I should state in order for you
> to help me figure out the problem and solution.

=====
T.

"Money makes the world go 'round is an incomplete statement; money is the fuel, and stupidity is the short bus that burns it." (Bill Swallow-02/04)

>From a single set of Word documents, create online Help and printed
http://www.doctohelp.com

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com