Re: RE: Word 2000 WINWORD error

Subject: Re: RE: Word 2000 WINWORD error
From: Lorraine Kiewiet <lkiewiet -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 11:29:05 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Thanks for all of the suggestions! We tried most of them, but now we are following corporate guidelines and have submitted a Remedy ticket.

BUT, I was wrong about having the same versions of Word. I have 10--he has 9. I thought that the corporation required everyone to have the same version. And when he said he had a new computer, I natually assumed that he had Word 2002 version 10.

This of course does not explain why he was able to share it with me for so long, and then suddenly cannot open it.

Thanks again for the ideas, pointers to the Microsoft Knowledge Base, and other comments.

--Lorraine

Lorraine Kiewiet\r\nTechnical Writing & Consulting\r\nOnline & Print Documentation

>From a single set of Word documents, create online Help and printed
http://www.doctohelp.com

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com