RE: Frame vs. Word

Subject: RE: Frame vs. Word
From: "Goldstein, Dan" <DGoldstein -at- DeusTech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 09:42:58 -0400

Not so long ago, someone posted the following on TECHWR-L: "I'm outta here
in a week, so I've been working on converting all my FM stuff to Word using
Mif2Go because nobody in my group is FM savvy..." at
http://tinyurl.com/yqa7n

Sorry, John. I know I took you out of context there -- your post's real
intent was to find a good tool for converting individual Word files into a
single PDF, while keeping them as individual files. But that one line taught
me a lot about the portability of tools and writers.

Dan Goldstein
(Also the sole technical writer for my company)
(Not such a big fan of Word)
(Keeping it friendly for the masses)

http://www.doctohelp.com

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com