Re: WebWorks vs. RoboHelp

Subject: Re: WebWorks vs. RoboHelp
From: PiercedRoo -at- hotmail -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 14:12:16 -0600

We were going to buy either WebWorks Publisher Pro. or RoboHelp for FM.
Soon.

I've used WWP, but have always preferred RoboHelp (although, admittedly,
for projects that were not soured in FM). I called the 800-number to ask a
sales rep a few questions. A polite woman asked me what state I was
calling from, and then gave me another 800-number for my area's sales rep.

I called him. He wasn't in. I left a detailed message, explicitly stating
that we were interested in purchasing 3-5 RoboHelp for FM licenses. I left
my name, phone number, and email address.

Three days later, after not having heard from him, I called again. Again I
got a voice message and I left another message.

It's been more than 3 weeks. Today I just filled out a Purchase Request
for 3 WWP Pro licenses.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com